Going from city to city in United Kingdom - Fun or Need




If I count how many times I travel from Liverpool to Manchester in a month then it will be something that not everyone would easily believe. That is because I work as a marketing executive in a company that is based in Liverpool, while the major clients in Manchester so I need to travel back and forth.

However this week it really came to me as a surprise when my manager told me no Manchester this week. For a minute I got happy and then worried as I had a feeling something big is coming up that will be much tiring. Unfortunately that feeling was proven right when the next day in an internal meeting, my manager told me I need to travel to Manchester from where with the CEO of the company. I will need to travel to Birmingham from there to Sheffield and later in the day to Lancaster. That’s not all he added he told me for an entire week I will be accompanying him to different cities for a couple of important meetings.

So I better gear up get all the documents and needed stuff ready as for a week there will be no chances of error and always need to be on toes. 

I had no idea how to react, it was a mixture of positive and worried feelings and the list is long. However, the bottom line was that I was going to have a roller coaster ride in the coming week so I better be prepared in all aspects.

My colleagues however were looking at it entirely positively, and trying to convince me to walk with them. While I was just getting prepared and waiting for the days to come by and pass successfully and with peace.

I traveled to Manchester from Liverpool as planned and reached the office in Manchester where I was waiting for him to arrive.

Comments

  1. Nice explained about UK. Thank you. You can also try cheap Heathrow airport parking and get hassle-free experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post. Are you looking for airport parking deals? Moreover, get convenient comparison booking system for extra savings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment